AFFORDABLE INDEPENDENT LIVING
Committed to creating a dignified and respectful environment consistent with Jewish values, Jewish HomeLife offers two income-qualified independent senior living apartment communities.
Part of the Jewish HomeLife network, The Zaban Tower is a 60-unit independent living community offering very low-income seniors age 62 and above the comforts and conveniences of a full-service retirement community with rent customized based on income.
Understanding the key ingredients for successful aging, The Zaban Tower is rich with activity, promoting wellness and encouraging social interaction. Residents engage with friends, play games, discuss books, take art classes, attend group outings, strengthen muscles, improve their balance and entertain their own families in attractive surroundings.
Like every thriving community, those who live at The Zaban Tower look out for one another and work together with our staff to maintain a fulfilling, healthy lifestyle.
What Sets Us Apart
- Onsite Clinic and support services
- Wi-Fi in all common areas
- Shaded gardens and patios
- Hair salon
- Nondenominational Chapel
- Gift shop
- Library, computer room and comfortable parlor areas
- Lighted parking and dedicated space for residents
- Easy accessibility to public transportation
- Large, flat-screen TV for all residents to enjoy
Dining at Helen’s Place
Located on the terrace level of The William Breman Jewish Home, Helen’s Place features lunch and dinner selections, as well as a daily chef’s special entrée that is prepared while guests wait. Our kosher dining is available to Zaban Tower residents.
Residents of The Zaban Tower enjoy a variety of conveniences included in their affordable monthly rent:
- On-site clinic for primary or urgent care staffed by a nurse practitioner
- A busy calendar of planned activities
- Resident group dining available for lunch and dinner at Helen’s Place, our terrace level dining room
- Group transportation to grocery stores, shopping, movies and more
- Outings to area attractions, events and programs
- Full-time Service Coordinator
- Front-desk staff available 24/7
Clinic & Supportive Services
Through the JHL Medical Services & Clinic, Zaban Tower residents have access to nurse practitioners who specialize in geriatrics, as well as primary and urgent care services. They also the ability to walk-in or schedule appointments twice a week.