Eligibility for Occupancy
In order to reside at The Zaban Tower, residents must meet certain requirements. These include:
- Residents must be age 62 or over (if two persons only one need be 62).
- Must meet income qualifications set by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and assets are not considered income. Current qualifications state that applicants may not make more than $30,200/year (one person) or $34,500/year (two persons).
- Must be able to keep apartment in a decent, safe and sanitary condition.
- Proof of citizenship or eligibility as a non citizen.
- Satisfactory background and credit checks.
- Residency is open to all qualified, eligible persons without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, disability status, religion, familial status or gender.
In accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law, The Zaban Tower does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin in the rental of apartments. Click here for the Notice of Rights under the VAWA Act.
For information or questions, please contact 504 Coordinator, Ami Gomes, 3156 Howell Mill Road, NW, Atlanta GA 30327, 404.751.2255 or email@example.com.