AWARD WINNING INDEPENDENT LIVING
Safe, Affordable Senior Apartments
At Jewish HomeLife, we believe seniors can live more independently and active if they are in affordable housing that provides more than just shelter. Understanding what it means to age successfully, we have two income-qualified apartment communities to help older adults age in place.
The Jewish Tower is a nationally recognized Community of Quality, awarded in 2021 by the National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA). We offer 200 spacious one and two-bedroom apartments in a high-rise community on the same campus as The William Breman Jewish Home. The Tower offers subsidized housing for low income seniors, as well as market-rate rent. Rent is subsidized by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for seniors 62+ who meet qualifications.
Residents Enjoy Life
Like every thriving community, those who live at The Jewish Tower look out for one another and work together with our dedicated staff to maintain a fulfilling, healthy and happy lifestyle.
Life at The Jewish Tower is rich with activity. We promote wellness and encourage social interaction. Residents engage with friends, play games, discuss books, take art classes, attend group outings, strengthen muscles, improve their balance and entertain their own families in attractive surroundings.
Kosher Dining at Helen’s Place is available to residents for an extra cost. Located on the terrace level of The William Breman Jewish Home, Helen’s Place features very affordable lunch and dinner selections, as well as a daily chef’s special entrée that is prepared while guests wait.
Residents of The Jewish Tower enjoy a variety of conveniences included in their affordable monthly rent:
- On-site clinic for primary or urgent care staffed by a nurse practitioner
Front-desk staff available 24/7
- Resident group dining available at our restaurant
- Group transportation to grocery stores, shopping, movies and more
- Travel Club outings to area attractions, events and programs
- A busy calendar of planned activities
- Full-time Service Coordinator
- Shared service availability to support with care or errands with customizable time through Eckstein Home Care
Clinic & Supportive Services
Through the JHL Medial Services & Clinic, Jewish Tower residents have access to nurse practitioners who specialize in geriatrics, as well as primary and urgent care services. They also the ability to walk-in or schedule appointments twice a week.
Residents enjoy a busy social calendar and the conveniences of a full-service active adult community on the MARTA bus line, with a primary care clinic, chapel, restaurant, gift shop and ample parking right on our Buckhead campus. Amenities include:
Primary Care Clinic
- Library, computer room and comfortable parlor areas
- Lighted parking and dedicated space for residents
- Easy accessibility to public transportation
- Large, flat-screen TV for all residents to enjoy
- Wi-Fi in all common areas
- Shaded gardens and patios
- Hair salon
- Nondenominational Chapel
- Gift Shop