WELCOME HOME PROGRAM
24/7 Concierge Support for a Safe Transition Home
When discharging home or to your assisted living community after a stay in the hospital or rehabilitation center, the risk of falls or other complications increases. To help you transition home safely and aid in your recovery, Eckstein Home Care has a special program to welcome you home.
Reduce Risk of Readmission
Your Eckstein Home Care team member can meet with you during the discharge planning process and follow you home from the hospital, skilled nursing facility or rehabilitation center. Our caregivers and Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs) provide oversight 24/7, giving you peace of mind that you are not alone. If you need to get up in the middle of the night, or if you feel something isn’t right, we will be there to support you. Having someone specially trained to your specific expectations and needs sets up for a successful transition home and reduces the risk of complications.
Two Days of 24/7 Concierge Support at Home
- Assist with daily living tasks such as hygiene, meals, mobility, dressing and hydration
- Helping start and end the day (transfers and escorts)
- Aid with dressing and bandage changes
- Manage medication reminders
- Monitor vitals and any changes in condition
- Standby assistance to reduce risk of falls
- Transportation to any post-surgical visits
How Does It Work?
Contact us ahead of your procedure or as you are getting ready to discharge. Our staffing coordinators will customize a schedule with you based on your specific needs.