PRIVATE HOME CARE
Expert In-Home Care You Can Trust
When a loved one requires additional support or post-surgical care after a medical event or simply needs help with activities that have become too challenging to accomplish alone, Eckstein Home Care caregivers provide excellent one-on-one, dependable private home care in your home, assisted living community or nursing home from a few hours a day to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We handpick our professionals through personal referrals and ensure they pass a comprehensive screening (reference check, drug screening, criminal background check, license verification) and meet our standards for customer service excellence.
Personal Care Solutions
The ability to remain independent, stay engaged and social, and age in place in familiar surroundings supports physical and mental health.
Each person comes to us with unique needs and abilities. We take the time to learn how to best support each individual.
Our caregivers understand the difficulties families face with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, and they are specially trained in our research-based approach to dementia care and engagement.
Hospital to Home
Whether it is an illness, elective surgery, rehab, or hospital stay, we make sure our clients transition home safely and support their recovery.
Being a family caregiver can be rewarding, but it can also take its toll. Respite care gives you a much-needed break.
Make an Appointment
Contact Us Now
Our caring professionals provide support and peace of mind by:
- Helping start and end the day (getting out of and into bed, bathing, dressing and grooming)
- Assisting with meals
- Assist with mobility and transfers
- Assisting with medication and symptom management
- Providing transportation to medical appointments and errands
- Performing light housekeeping
- Providing wound care, IV therapy and catheter care
- Providing staff trained in memory care
To learn more about our personal in home care services available anywhere in the metro Atlanta, Georgia, area, please contact us at 404-751-2277. You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions page.
We work in concert with home health providers, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists to assist families transitioning after a medical event.
Eckstein Home Care is an ideal solution for:
- Individuals who need light help with activities of daily living (ADLs) to those needing 24/7 maximum assistance
- Families who are unable to take off work to care for an elderly loved one
- Individuals transitioning from a medical event or hospital stay
- Individuals needing additional help during and following rehabilitation
- Family members who need temporary respite care services
Call us today to find out if Eckstein Home Care meets your needs. Our staff are always happy to discuss your unique requirements. We are eager to help or refer you based on your loved one’s necessities.
We want to make your experience as easy as possible. Once Eckstein Home Care is employed for services, our RN will come to your home to meet with, observe, and interview your loved one to learn what specific needs exist. From there, we create a care plan and share it with the CNA(s) who are assigned to care for your loved one.