Recover. Strengthen. Restore.
Our Therapy Services.
The Aviv Rehabilitation Center’s highly skilled professional team offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient therapies to help residents achieve the highest possible level of independence and self-reliance.
- Physical therapy: Helps maximize physical capabilities such as gait, strengthening and balance.
- Occupational therapy: Enhances functional abilities and participation in activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and hygiene.
- Speech therapy: Restores cognitive function, communication and other oral-motor needs like swallowing.
Our Defining Differences.
- Successful outcomes and results
- Personalized attention and care
- Shorter length of stays
- Lower hospital readmissions
- High patient & family satisfaction
- Ability to care for medically complex conditions
- Home-like, resident-centered setting
- Our comprehensive, individualized approach sets the standard for service and hospitality with:
- Comfortable, homelike surroundings
- Specialized center dedicated to rehabilitation
- Proven track record of successful outcomes
- Team approach to care with warm and engaging staff
Our social workers guide families through the discharge planning process to help residents make a smooth transition back home or to an alternate living arrangement. As part of the Jewish HomeLife care network, we leverage our other care services, as well as local community agencies, to provide families with resources such as counseling and care management, safety assessments and guidance about assisted living, skilled nursing or private home care options.
Aviv Rehabilitation Center can also provide therapy on an outpatient basis. Our highly qualified therapy staff will help you relearn the skills necessary for your return to independence.