Private Home Care and Supplemental Medical Staffing
The One Group has a simple but powerful mission to provide exceptional medical and non-medical home care in familiar surroundings. Our team responds 24 hours a day, seven days a week for needs ranging from private home care and post-surgical care to supplemental medical staffing.
We accomplish this by upholding The William Breman Jewish Home’s 60-plus year tradition of serving with compassion and respect. Our nurses (RNs and LPNs) and certified nurse assistants (CNAs) are carefully screened, thoroughly trained and committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality, reliability and integrity.
Private Home Care
When a loved one requires additional support or post-surgical care after a medical event or simply needs help with activities that have become too challenging to accomplish alone, The One Group’s caregivers provide excellent one-on-one, dependable private home care in your home, assisted living community or nursing home from a few hours a day to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We handpick our professionals through personal referrals and ensure they pass a comprehensive screening (reference check, drug screening, criminal background check, license verification) and meet our standards for customer service excellence.
We work in concert with home health providers, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists to assist families transitioning after a medical event.
The One Group is an ideal solution for:
- Individuals who need light help with activities of daily living (ADLs) to those needing 24/7 maximum assistance
- Families who are unable to take off work to care for an elderly loved one
- Individuals transitioning from a medical event or hospital stay
- Individuals needing additional help during and following rehabilitation
- Family members who need temporary respite care services
Our caring professionals provide support and peace of mind by:
- Helping start and end the day (getting out of and into bed, bathing, dressing and grooming)
- Assisting with meals
- Assist with mobility and transfers
- Assisting with medication and symptom management
- Providing transportation to medical appointments and errands
- Performing light housekeeping
- Providing wound care, IV therapy and catheter care
- Providing staff trained in memory care
To learn more about our personal in home care services available anywhere in the metro Atlanta, Georgia area please contact us at 404.751.2277. You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.
Corporate Medical Staffing
The One Group’s corporate medical staffing solutions are ideal for times of unexpected fluctuations, staff absenteeism or when patient needs require additional professionals to maintain the highest levels of care.
The One Group places healthcare professionals on contract, PRN or for permanent placement for:
- rehabilitation facilities
- assisted living
- nursing homes
- medical practices
- outpatient centers
Care Coordination Services
Bebe Bryan The One Group
Administrator 3150 Howell Mill Road, NW
E-mail: email@example.com Atlanta, Georgia 30327