Careers at Jewish HomeLife
Jewish HomeLife is one of Atlanta’s leading senior care providers, offering a network of at-home care and residential communities that support every stage of the aging journey.
As a three-time winner of the Top 100 Workplaces award given by the Atlanta Journal Constitution in 2014, 2015 and 2016, we have a proven track record of providing an excellent work environment where team members are appreciated and supported by management, residents and their families.
Flexible and Supportive
Jewish HomeLife offers a flexible and supportive work environment. There are a variety of shifts, opportunities for PRN assignments and tuition reimbursement for those looking to further their careers. All of our locations feature walking paths, abundant parking, and close proximity to the expressway. Join us for a rewarding and purposeful career.
Jewish HomeLife stands behind our COVID-19 Vaccine mandate because we stand behind our employees and our residents/clients. By requiring all staff to be vaccinated, we create a supportive work environment where Team Members can be confident they work among people and want to do everything possible to reduce risk to each other and the people we serve. Work for an organization that believes in protecting our healthcare heroes and our community.
Working With Us
Join our rewarding work environment and you will enjoy:
- A community of equally dedicated and vaccinated professionals
- Generous benefits, compensation and advancement opportunities
- A friendly atmosphere of helpful colleagues and accessible management
- Contributing new ideas to benefit residents and fellow team members
- Feeling satisfied from making a difference in the lives of others
Below are some of the highlights available to full-time team members:
- Medical Insurance with Prescription Benefit
- Medical Deductible Reimbursement
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan with corporate match
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (short term disability, accident, cancer)
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Convenient locations on public transportation lines
- Discount on food purchased in our café
- Holiday bonus and plentiful team recognition events
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sign-on bonuses for eligible positions
For more information, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 404.351.8410
Jewish HomeLife is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all employment practices. We are smoke-free and drug-free workplaces.
Jewish HomeLife Requires COVID-19 vaccine for all Team Members. In accordance with Jewish HomeLife’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from infectious diseases, such as COVID-19 or influenza, that may be reduced by vaccinations. This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, as applicable.
All incoming and current employees are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination unless a reasonable religious or medical accommodation is approved. Please direct any questions regarding this policy to the human resources department.
CLICK HERE to view and print our required application
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be completed in person at our reception desk, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at the following location:
- Jewish HomeLife Human Resources: 3150 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA 30327