Energy. Purpose. Fulfillment.
Assisted living at The Cohen Home is perfect for seniors interested in experiencing life, energy and purpose – but who may need a little assistance with the activities of daily living.
Support, housekeeping, meals, transportation and an engagement program are services are all part of the package. But what makes The Cohen Home so special are the surprises you’ll find around every corner, our traditions and values, a real commitment to ensuring fulfillment and a real focus on wellness and well-being. That’s life at The Cohen Home along with:
- Full-time RNs and LPNs on staff to ensure quality care
- Care levels customized for each individual
- Rehab through Aviv Rehabilitation Center and Weinstein Hospice available on site
- Choice of spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans with all utilities paid
- Full schedule of daily activities
- Group transportation to local shops and restaurants
- Priority access to the entire continuum of care offered by Jewish HomeLife
The Cohen Home residents enjoy bright, spacious apartments decorated with their own furniture and keepsakes. They have private bathrooms equipped with handrails and handheld shower heads, individual heating and A/C controls, Cable TV and telephone hook ups. All kitchen areas have a full-size refrigerator and space for a microwave.
340 square feet
470 square feet
700 square feet