& Download Our
Extraordinary Assisted Living & Memory Care.
An I’m Still Here® Center of Excellence
Berman Commons is a Jewish HomeLife assisted living and memory care community committed to a culture of caring, honor and respect for our older adults. Welcoming to all, our lifestyle empowers residents to live an engaging, healthy and more joyful life – always with safety in mind. Conveniently located in Dunwoody, near Sandy Springs and Buckhead, we are dedicated to a long-standing tradition of honoring fathers and mothers, while offering peace of mind to their loved ones.
Our culture is based on the Hearthstone-certified I’m Still Here® approach. This exclusive philosophy helps us gain a deep understanding of each resident’s personal story, strengths and preferences to create a purposeful and uplifting experience each day whether a resident resides in our assisted living or memory care neighborhood.
FREE SUPPORT RESOURCE
Download our free whitepaper, Meaningful Conversations: 5 Game Changing Tips for Talking with Someone Who Has Dementia.
"*" indicates required fields
Safely Welcoming New Residents
Berman Commons is open to new families. Among our senior care peers, we are leading the way with testing, contact tracing, PPE and infection control. The staff at our community is 100% COVID-19 vaccinated. We’re back to normal, while still following CDC and all state and federal guidelines. From activities and dining to in-room visitation and care, we compassionately balance safety requirements and keep our residents engaged and active. Now is the right time to learn more about Assisted Living and Memory Care at Berman Commons.
Gracious Assisted Living & Personalized Support – Starting at $4150 per Month
Our assisted living lifestyle is ideal for those who still desire an active, engaging and purposeful life, but who may need some assistance with the activities of daily living. To ensure residents live an engaging, worry-free and purpose-driven lifestyle, we offer an array of concierge services along with life-enriching amenities. In this unique time, small group activities are back! We offer and encourage safe and socially distanced engagement so our residents can enjoy spending time with their friends. An added benefit: our residents have priority access to the entire continuum of senior care and supportive services offered by Jewish HomeLife.
I’m Still Here® Memory Center of Excellence – Starting at $4700 per Month
We are one of only a select few senior care communities in the country that is a certified I’m Still Here® Memory Care Center of Excellence. I’m Still Here® is a philosophy based on the belief that a person living with dementia is still here and can experience a high quality of life. Residents participate in purpose-driven engagement programs that empower them to utilize their skills and abilities. A dedicated Activities Director and experienced caregivers with advanced training in the I’m Still Here® approach provide care.
A Glimpse of Life at Berman Commons.
In addition to our secure memory care neighborhood, spectacular art and furnishings and access to two beautiful outdoor gardens, residents will find that Berman Commons provides:
- Full-time nurses are on staff to ensure quality of care 24/7.
- In-House Support Services that include outpatient rehab, geritatric, primary and urgent care.
- Our Complex Resident Care Specialists offer Hoyer lifts, catheter and ostomy bag assistance, and care plans for couples with different care needs.
- Our studio and one-bedroom spacious apartments have full bathrooms and kitchenettes.
- Three chef-prepared kosher meals are served daily (and unlimited snacks).
- Wellness programs are offered daily to promote physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- We provide scheduled transportation to medical appointments and follow all safety protocols.
- There’s a full calendar of planned social, recreational and spiritual opportunities.
- Complimentary membership to the Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta is included for every resident.
- We are nationally recognized for quality, earning the Certified Dementia Care Center of Excellence Award from Hearthstone Institute and the Silver Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association.
- Our Perimeter location (285/85/400) is inclusive, convenient, and open to all.
Hear What Families Are Saying
Having a skilled Nurse Practitioner on staff helps both residents and families at Berman Commons. Listen as our families share just how impactful the Berman Common experience is … then see for yourself by scheduling a tour today