Request Information & Availability
Extraordinary Assisted Living & Memory Care.
An I’m Still Here® Center of Excellence
Berman Commons is a Jewish HomeLife assisted living and memory care community committed to a culture of caring, honor and respect for our older adults. Welcoming to all, our lifestyle empowers residents to live an engaging, healthy and more joyful life – always with safety in mind. Conveniently located in Dunwoody, near Sandy Springs and Buckhead, we are dedicated to a long-standing tradition of honoring fathers and mothers, while offering peace of mind to their loved ones.
Our culture is based on the Hearthstone-certified I’m Still Here® approach. This exclusive philosophy helps us gain a deep understanding of each resident’s personal story, strengths and preferences to create a purposeful and uplifting experience each day whether a resident resides in our assisted living or memory care neighborhood.
Safely Welcoming New Residents
Berman Commons is open to new families. Among our senior care peers, we are leading the way with vaccination, testing, contact tracing, PPE and infection control. We’re getting back to normal, while still following CDC and all state and federal guidelines. We have a proven track record of containing any instances of COVID-19 and keeping our communities safe and healthy for residents and team members. From activities and dining to visitation and care, we compassionately balance safety requirements with the need to reduce isolation and keep our residents engaged and active. Now is the right time to learn more about Assisted Living and Memory Care at Berman Commons.
Gracious Assisted Living & Personalized Support – Starting at $4150 per Month
Our assisted living lifestyle is ideal for those who still desire an active, engaging and purposeful life, but who may need some assistance with the activities of daily living. To ensure residents live an engaging, worry-free and purpose-driven lifestyle, we offer an array of concierge services along with life-enriching amenities. In this unique time, small group activities are back! We offer and encourage safe and socially distanced engagement so our residents can enjoy spending time with their friends. An added benefit: our residents have priority access to the entire continuum of senior care and supportive services offered by Jewish HomeLife.
I’m Still Here® Memory Center of Excellence – Starting at $4700 per Month
We are one of only a select few senior care communities in the country that is a certified I’m Still Here® Memory Care Center of Excellence. I’m Still Here® is a philosophy based on the belief that a person living with dementia is still here and can experience a high quality of life. Residents participate in purpose-driven engagement programs that empower them to utilize their skills and abilities. A dedicated Activities Director and experienced caregivers with advanced training in the I’m Still Here® approach provide care.
A Glimpse of Life at Berman Commons.
- Full-time nurses are on staff to ensure quality of care 24/7.
- Our studio and one-bedroom spacious apartments have full bathrooms and kitchenettes.
- Three chef-prepared kosher meals are served daily (and unlimited snacks).
- Our dining room is open! Berman Commons residents are enjoying dining together again thanks to our distancing, sanitizing and other safety practices.
- Wellness programs are offered daily to promote physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- We provide scheduled transportation to medical appointments and follow all safety protocols.
- There’s a full calendar of planned social, recreational and spiritual opportunities.
- Small group activities are back! We offer and encourage safe and socially distanced engagement so our residents can enjoy spending time with their friends.
- Complimentary membership to the Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta is included for every resident.
Hear What Families Are Saying
Having a skilled Nurse Practitioner on staff helps both residents and families at Berman Commons. Listen as our families share just how impactful the Berman Common experience is … then see for yourself by scheduling a tour today