Affordable Independent Living For Older Adults With Limited Income
The Jewish Tower is now part of the Jewish Home Life Family! Click here to learn more!
Located on the same campus as The William Breman Jewish Home, The Zaban Tower is a 60-unit independent living community offering very low income seniors age 62 and above the comforts and conveniences of a luxury community with rent customized based on income.
The Zaban Tower is ideal for active seniors who enjoy their independence but desire a social environment. Our beautiful common areas provide residents with comfortable areas to read a book, play games with friends or participate in activities designed to engage and entertain.
We Offer Many Comforts Of Home…Plus an On-Site Clinic!
Our fully accessible studio and one bedroom apartments include:
- Fully equipped electric kitchens
- Individual climate control
- Large, private bathroom with walk-in shower and pull down bench
- Large windows and closets
- Utilities included (telephone and cable extra)
- Laundry facilities on each floor
Many Other Conveniences Include:
- On-site clinic for primary or urgent care staffed by a nurse practitioner
- A busy calendar of planned activities
- Resident group dining available for lunch and dinner at Helen’s Place, our terrace level dining room
- Group transportation to grocery stores, shopping, movies and more
- WiFi in all common areas
- Travel Club outings to area attractions, events and programs
- Shaded gardens and patios
- Hair salon
- Library, computer room and comfortable parlor areas
- Full-time Service Coordinator
- Lighted parking and dedicated space for residents
- Easy accessibility to public transportation
- Medicare reimbursable therapy services available at The William Breman Jewish Home’s Aviv Rehabilitation Center
Eligibility for Occupancy
In order to reside at The Zaban Tower, residents must meet certain requirements. These include:
- Residents must be age 62 or over (if two persons only one need be 62).
- Must meet income qualifications set by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and assets are not considered income. Current qualifications state that applicants may not make more than $26,200/year (one person) or $29,950/year (two persons). Assets are not considered income.
- Must be able to keep apartment in a decent, safe and sanitary condition.
- Proof of citizenship or naturalization.
- Satisfactory background and credit checks.
Residency is open to all qualified, eligible persons without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, disability status, religion, familial status or gender.
Contact Us to Learn More and Discuss Your Options
Ami Gomes The Zaban Tower
Service Coordinator 3156 Howell Mill Road NW
Telephone: 404.751.2255 Atlanta, GA 30327