Hospice and Palliative Care Services
The Vi and Milton Weinstein Hospice is a nonprofit organization that provides comfort and the highest quality of care to individuals confronting life-limiting and end-of-life illnesses by offering them and their families spiritual, emotional, and medical support. Our care reflects the traditional Jewish concern for the personal dignity and uniqueness of each human life.
Weinstein Hospice At-A-Glance
- Our medical staff, social workers and highly trained volunteers provide physical, emotional, social and spiritual support and care wherever the patient lives whether it is in their own private residence, nursing home or assisted living community.
- We are community based but have partnerships with other organizations to serve patients who require care in a hospice facility
- Our nurses and social workers are available after hours to address critical needs
- Our Palliative Care program offers quality care and nurturing support to patients with a life limiting illness who are pursuing curative treatment, experiencing difficult symptom management such as pain due to a life threatening illness, or patients experiencing healthcare crises that require frequent visits to physicians and hospital emergency rooms
- We offer bereavement support for families for one year following the death of their loved one
Click Here for the Weinstein Hospice website
Talya Bloom Weinstein Hospice
Executive Director 3150 Howell Mill Road, NW
Email: email@example.com Atlanta, GA 30327
Telephone: 404.352.4308 www.weinsteinhospice.org