Long Term Skilled Nursing Care
The William Breman Jewish Home is a beautiful 96-bed Medicare and Medicaid certified nursing home specializing in long-term skilled nursing care, Alzheimer’s/dementia care and short-term rehabilitative care. The Home has been rated as a Top Nursing Home since 2014 by US News and World Report, as well as earning the Silver Quality Award from the American Health Care Association.
Our interdisciplinary care team includes nurses (RNs, LPNs), certified nursing assistants (CNAs), rehabilitation therapists, social workers, recreational therapists and a registered dietitian who work closely with nurse practitioners and physicians to ensure the highest level of comprehensive care and personal attention to individual needs.
Recreation therapists provide a variety of engaging and social activities that provide physical, spiritual, creative and intellectual stimulation such as cocktail hour, musical entertainment, manicures, pet therapy, fitness programs, crafts, storytelling, photography, poetry writing, challah baking, intergenerational programs, discussion groups and social gatherings,.
We have been part of the Culture Change journey since 1995. Our resident-centered care and consistent assignments of staff members in all departments contribute to the comfort and familiarity as well as to The Home’s low staff turnover rate.
The William Breman Jewish Home At-A-Glance
- Four floors (neighborhoods) with 24 residents on each floor (2 pods of 12 residents)
- Floor placement is based on the resident’s level of cognitive function.
- Living room, garden room and luxurious spa bathing rooms on each floor
- Beautiful outdoor courtyard and gardens
- Delicious Kosher meals served in dining rooms where 12 residents enjoy meal times together in an intimate setting
- Computer workstations
- Hair salon and Gift shop
- Active volunteer program