Assisted Living & Dementia Care in Johns Creek, Georgia
Having just completed a $2.5 million renovation, The Cohen Home is a homelike assisted living community with a caring, supportive environment that exemplifies the principles of family, community and Jewish values. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood near shopping, dining and medical centers, our residents share great camaraderie and enjoy a variety of activities while living as independently as possible for as long as possible.
The Cohen Home At-A-Glance
- Currently being certified as an I’m Still Here® Dementia Care Center of Excellence
- 42 studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments on two floors, including a specialized extra care neighborhood of 13 apartments
- Beautifully renovated dining room, parlor, activity space, library and family rooms; and beautifully landscaped gardens with sunny patios and walking paths
- Coordinated care approach includes health and wellness services coordinated by nurses on site 24/7.
- Personalized care levels include assistance with personal care needs, medication management, housekeeping, laundry, transportation and activities.
- For residents with more significant physical and/or cognitive impairments, we offer additional services and supervision in our Pathways neighborhood.