Private Home Care
When a loved one requires additional support or post-surgical care after a medical event or simply needs help with activities that have become too challenging to accomplish alone, The One Group’s caregivers provide excellent one-on-one, dependable private home care in your home, assisted living community or nursing home from a few hours a day to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We handpick our professionals through personal referrals and ensure they pass a comprehensive screening (reference check, drug screening, criminal background check, license verification) and meet our standards for customer service excellence.
We work in concert with home health providers, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists to assist families transitioning after a medical event.
The One Group is an ideal solution for:
- Individuals who need light help with activities of daily living (ADLs) to those needing 24/7 maximum assistance
- Families who are unable to take off work to care for an elderly loved one
- Individuals transitioning from a medical event or hospital stay
- Individuals needing additional help during and following rehabilitation
- Family members who need temporary respite care services
Our caring professionals provide support and peace of mind by:
- Helping start and end the day (getting out of and into bed, bathing, dressing and grooming)
- Assisting with meals
- Assist with mobility and transfers
- Assisting with medication and symptom management
- Providing transportation to medical appointments and errands
- Performing light housekeeping
- Providing wound care, IV therapy and catheter care
- Providing staff trained in memory care
To learn more about our personal in home care services available anywhere in the metro Atlanta, Georgia area please contact us at 404.751.2277. You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.