Experience The Best of Senior Living
Each day at Berman Commons our residents thrive. Families love knowing their loved one can participate in a fulfilling, enriching lifestyle full of new opportunities, engaging activities and meaningful relationships. Aging in place has never been so easy and convenient.
- Ideal Perimeter location close to everything important
- Free membership and regular transportation to the spectacular community center next door.
- Chef prepared meals with restaurant-style dining
- Daily recreational & educational activities
- Community celebrations and social events in our elegant living spaces
- Personalized support that enhances independence
Berman Commons is ready to welcome you home. Schedule a visit today and see why our families and the Dunwoody community chose Berman Commons as the Best of Perimeter for three years running.
Families Love Berman Commons
Every single member of our team is dedicated to our residents’ well being. We are there when you need us 24/7 with as much or as little support as needed.
“Very happy with the care H is receiving. He is happy at Berman and [I] no longer have to worry about him.” – Iva T., sister of current resident, Jan 2023
“[Mom is] doing well. Appreciate all that we are doing. She has improved since she moved in.” – Irene M., daughter of current resident, Jan 2023
“…The staff at Berman care for my dad like he is one of their family. The administration and clinical teams are great to work with, and made our transition really easy and comfortable. The facility is beautiful, the food is good and the residents are lovely neighbors. We looked at a lot of options for dad, and we are so grateful that we found Berman Commons.” -David K., Google Review 2022
Activities That Support Wellness
At Berman Commons we celebrate holidays big and small, from Thanksgiving to Sweethearts Day. We get to know our residents’ interests and create clubs, activities and outings that provide meaningful experiences.
- Book Club, Debate and Discussion Groups, Trivia
- Rummikub, Mah Jongg and Bingo
- Cooking Classes, Painting, Art Classes, Flower Arranging
- Birthday and Holiday Celebrations, Happy Hours, Special Events
- Dancers, Singers and Musical Concerts
- Restaurant Outings and Shopping Trips
- Exercise Classes, Walking Club and Games
Taste Meets Tradition
Our professional dining team creates delicious and nutritious meals to please every palate, using fresh, locally sourced ingredients when possible. Residents choose their own meals from a daily changing menu ranging from elegantly prepared healthy entrees to tasty, regional comfort food. Our executive chef will work with your loved one to learn their preferences and can accommodate a number of special dietary needs. Residency includes three daily chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style in our bright, beautifully appointed dining room overlooking our Terrace Garden. It also includes snacks and hydration available throughout the day and our special Friday night “Shabbat” dinners, festive holiday celebrations and all meals throughout the weekend.