Relationships, Understanding & Hospitality
That’s the foundation of Berman Commons’ licensed assisted living. Our highly trained and friendly staff gets to know each resident and their families. Together, we develop a personalized care plan that meets residents’ needs, preferences and schedules, and supports maximum independence.
- Full-time RN and LPNs on staff to ensure quality care
- Care levels customized for each individual
- Outpatient rehab through Aviv Rehabilitation Center, and
- Weinstein Hospice available on site
- Choice of spacious studio and one-bedroom floor plans with all utilities paid, including basic cable and wifi
- Full schedule of daily activities
- Scheduled group transportation to local shops and restaurants
- Priority access to the entire continuum of care offered by Jewish HomeLife
Define: I’m Still Here®
I’m Still Here® is a philosophy of memory care based on the belief that every person living with dementia is truly still there and can experience a high quality, dignified life regardless of the severity of their memory loss.