Relationships, Understanding & Hospitality
That’s the foundation of Berman Commons’ licensed assisted living. Our highly trained and friendly staff gets to know each resident and their families. Together, we develop a personalized care plan that meets residents’ needs, preferences and schedules, and supports maximum independence.
- Full-time RN and LPNs on staff to ensure quality care
- Care levels customized for each individual
- Outpatient rehab through Aviv Rehabilitation Center, and
- Weinstein Hospice available on site
- Choice of spacious studio and one-bedroom floor plans with all utilities paid, including basic cable and wifi
- Full schedule of daily activities
- Scheduled group transportation to local shops and restaurants
- Priority access to the entire continuum of care offered by Jewish HomeLife
Define: I’m Still Here®
I’m Still Here® is a philosophy of memory care based on the belief that every person living with dementia is truly still there and can experience a high quality, dignified life regardless of the severity of their memory loss.
Pathways is a new transition program that seamlessly bridges our assisted living and memory care programming. Pathways is for residents who have some level of memory loss but aren’t quite ready for a secure memory care environment.
They know and care about each resident
We found that the environment and the staff was caring, concerned and compassionate – they know and care about each individual resident. If a warm, caring environment is what you are looking for, Berman Commons is a great choice.
– David Adler, Google Review Jan 2021
Helpful, transparent, flexible, and hardworking
My brother and I needed to get my mother into Assisted Living in a very expedited manner. Alex was amazingly helpful, transparent, flexible, and hard-working in making this happen and making sure she got in and got settled! The Berman was the right place and Alex was the right person at the right time! I will forever be grateful for his help and for the peace of mind, EVERYONE at The Berman Commons gives me and my family!
– Ofer Ayal, Google Review Jan 2021
I rate all aspects of the facility with high marks
Recently moved my father in during COVID. The staff couldn’t have been more thorough and pleasant in welcoming him to the community. I rate all aspects of the facility with high marks!
– Alan Golivesky, Google Review Dec 2020