Jewish Home Life Communities is one of
Atlanta’s leading senior care providers, offering a full spectrum of care and resources for older adults and their families.
As a three-time winner of the Top 100 Workplaces award given by the Atlanta Journal Constitution in 2014, 2015 and 2016, we have a proven track record of providing an excellent work environment where staff is appreciated and supported by management, residents and their families.
Join our rewarding work environment and you will enjoy:
- A community of equally dedicated professionals
- A generous benefits plan, compensation and advancement opportunities
- A friendly atmosphere of helpful colleagues and accessible management
- A feeling of satisfaction from making a difference in the lives of others
- A sense of belonging with departmental and staff appreciation events throughout the year
- A convenient location near public transportation and free on-site parking
We employ full-time, part- time and PRN (as needed) staff members in our Buckhead, Johns Creek and Dunwoody locations. Different shifts are available.
CLICK HERE to see our available positions
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to view and print our required application and submission instructions
Applications can be emailed or faxed to the contacts listed on the cover sheet. They can also be completed in person at our reception desk, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at the following locations:
|The William Breman Jewish Home||The Cohen Home||Berman Commons|
|3150 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA 30327||10485 Jones Bridge Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022||2026 Womack Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30338|
For more information, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 404.351.8410
Jewish Home Life Communities is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all employment practices. We are smoke-free and drug-free workplaces.